Bank charges and Nat west

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

This is my first posting and I'm looking to the more experienced ones for some advice. I used the standard CAG template letter to request list of charges or bank statements from my bank. They sent me 6 years worth of bank statements. Unfortunately i do not have the time to sort through the hundreds of pages received. I wondered if anyone out there has had results of sending these to third party companies to claim back charges? And if so which company?

Ever grateful for any advice given.

Neo1

Hi Neo1, welcome on board.

Unfortunately, I really can't advise you further if you don't have the time to highlight the charges on your statements and follow the standard CAG process of prelim (14 days) LBA (14 days) and then filing at court. This is a self help forum and, as such, all members are responsible for their own own claims - although support and advice is always available if needed.

If you do manage to find the time, you could start a thread of your own in the nat west forum - that way, you'll receive advice and support specific to nat west claimants. You'll also find that many people are going through the exact process of reclaiming their bank charges - with many successes.

Best of luck with your claim :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.