style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK... I screwed up.

I wrote a PM to like five million mods none of whom responded because all assumed that someone else was dealing with it. I should maybe have targeted one mod. I couldn't post the issue publicly as there was a confidentiality problem involved as far as I could see. I was in a panic, and PM'd a few people I knew were knowledgeable. Having had no reply for a couple of days I sent another PM... and of course I get a couple of replies immediately. One came first and suggested that BF was a better person to answer my specific query. So I PM'd BF and fired off a quick one to the others saying thanks but I've been told to message BF...

I got a reply from Alan with all the info I needed for which I was very grateful... which took him a while to write. THEN he got my "don't worry I've PM'd BF" message... the response was predictably and totally understandably irritated and exasperated.

So - to all the mods who received my messages, many apologies for the confusion and panic on my part... and I hope that I won't be put on a PM blacklist or anything - this is NOT a habit of mine!

:) It takes more guts to give an apology than to withhold it ... it takes more courage to give a public apology that all and sundry can read.

You'll soon have a smile back on yer face I'm sure!

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

An apology from a man! Wouldn't happen in my house cos my OH doesn't make mistakes - much!!:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

An apology from a man!

Yes he's letting the side down.

I feel a banning coming on :mad:

Stoney is obviously in touch with his feminine side.:D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

He's touching a feminine what now??

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

He's touching a feminine what now??

are you callimg me a what?

(what's a what?)

:p

... a little

Mahala is a powerful thing ...

If you like my advice, please click the scales.

All advice is offered informally. If in any doubt, seek professional advice.

Barclays:claiming £908. Defence filed

Simply Be: settled in full

Abbey: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

GE Capital: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

Aktiv Kapital: Failed to comply with CCA disclosure. Debt unenforceable.

If this site has helped you, please make a donation to help keep it going.

Now it's sometimes hard to keep track of who is with who on this site. I think Mahala and Stonelaughter are a couple. If not this could be some hot gossip for the Bear Garden.

are you callimg me a what?

(what's a what?)

:p

Not at all ma'am :p

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Now it's sometimes hard to keep track of who is with who on this site. I think Mahala and Stonelaughter are a couple. If not this could be some hot gossip for the Bear Garden.

lmao ... I hope we're a couple, we've been married for 3 years and have a son :p

... a little

Mahala is a powerful thing ...

If you like my advice, please click the scales.

All advice is offered informally. If in any doubt, seek professional advice.

Barclays:claiming £908. Defence filed

Simply Be: settled in full

Abbey: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

GE Capital: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

Aktiv Kapital: Failed to comply with CCA disclosure. Debt unenforceable.

If this site has helped you, please make a donation to help keep it going.

Guest Lueeze

Its okay no one is perfect and we respect your apology, cheers!

(by the way Im obviously NOT at all knowledgeable as you didnt PM me!:mad: )

*joke*:grin:

Your post is very much appreciated, and glad the information is of use. Perhaps my response was a bit sharp, and I understand that these things can get very stressful.

Look forward to reading your progress.....and I must now go and remove you from that blacklist.

That was a joke!

Honest!!

:lol:

Your post is very much appreciated, and glad the information is of use. Perhaps my response was a bit sharp, and I understand that these things can get very stressful.

Look forward to reading your progress.....and I must now go and remove you from that blacklist.

That was a joke!

Honest!!

:lol:

:p:o:p

Cheers Alan

:p:o:p

Cheers Alan

Have you two made up now? I can feel a group hug coming on!;-)