Lloyds Tsb Loan

ginger monster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know if you can help me but I agreed to pay off my loan with Lloyds last February, I signed the early settlement fee paperwork and sent it back I never heard anything else from them. The money was still in my account. Last week I received a letter from the collections department in Brighton telling me that my account was in arrears and they had taking £6132.96 out of my account to pay the arrears and told me that I owe another £6780 on top. They will be charging me interest everyday on this amount and they've already added an extra £1450 for missed direct debit payments. Now surely this is they're mistake for not taking the money and I shouldn't be charged all this interest and only pay the orignal settlement fee as agreed and signed for. I have spoke to my manager and he advised me to write a letter of complaint. I would really appreciate some help with this one as its affecting my work and social life. Even if it just sample complaint letters.

I don't know if you can help me but I agreed to pay off my loan with Lloyds last February, I signed the early settlement fee paperwork and sent it back I never heard anything else from them. The money was still in my account. Last week I received a letter from the collections department in Brighton telling me that my account was in arrears and they had taking £6132.96 out of my account to pay the arrears and told me that I owe another £6780 on top. They will be charging me interest everyday on this amount and they've already added an extra £1450 for missed direct debit payments. Now surely this is they're mistake for not taking the money and I shouldn't be charged all this interest and only pay the orignal settlement fee as agreed and signed for. I have spoke to my manager and he advised me to write a letter of complaint. I would really appreciate some help with this one as its affecting my work and social life. Even if it just sample complaint letters.

"bumped"

someone with know-how, will be along soon.:-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi GM

any update on This, you need to do a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on Lloyd's.

You will receive all the notes from the collections center with this, if not then scream hard until you do.

Place your loan in dispute send them a CCA letter from this site.

And contact the FSO when you have gathered as much evidence as you can for this.

You could give a little more info if possible, did you have a direct debit set up with them, is this still active, when was it closed get a print out from your bank of proof of origination and closure if its applicable.

How much was the loan?

When did you take it out?

over how long?

what was your monthly payments?

how much was the early settlement?

2 lots of six thousands is a lot but you wouldn't benefit that much from a short settlement on a loan over £12,000 so my guessing your short settlement could only have been around £10,000 as Lloyd's are as tight as a ducks arse.

The SAR should reveal alot, and are you now six thousand over drawn.?

Fuzzy Wuzzy:)

PS don't wait for them they can take up to 8 weeks to resolve this and after that the FOS will do bugger all if they don't , so keep them on thier toes.

And don't take crap from collections, they rant all types of junk over the phone. Strictly hard copy now which creates evidence for use as and when.