~~## NEW POC for LLoyds ##~~

Tigerlily.2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6033 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can anybody helpme? lloyds have sent me a letter stating that the 750 offer is the most they are going to give me back? they still owe me 350 what di i do now/

Hi

If you want the rest of your money, send a letter from the link below then carry on with your claim:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejection-settlement-offer.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 2 months later...

I went into my local court today and filled against lloyds. She read through the POC at the desk and said, you can't claim Interest as you haven't put the correct wording in.

The wording on the website is and apparently should be on the form at all times.

The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from [date when the money became owed to you] to [the date you are issuing the claim] of £ [put in the amount] and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of [enter the daily rate of interest].

How come it doesn't state this anywhere on the POC's?

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just about to send my LBA to Lloyds and want to get ahead of the game and have all information ready before 14 days have expired. I am trying to read the above PoC, but am told I don't have the correct privileges to access the link. Anyone have any ideas why?

Thanks,

HF79