What do I do now!?

AGB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The judge has struck out the defence of LTSB and says "the claimant do have liberty to enter judgement forthwith". This was for a claim to order LTSB to honour SAR requests on two credit cards, which they have ignored for ages. Damages were also claimed.

Do I do something now or will the court advise or issue an order?

Please...anyone any idea if I have to send anything to the court now that the defense has been struck out and "the claimant do have liberty to enter judgement forthwith"?

I don't know what to do next...

bump....bumpity bump...:-)

with my limited understanding, I am assuming you went the n1 route, I believe there is usually a form you should have received from the court with which u are able to request for judgement, sincere apologies if I have got it wrong, i have bumped this to bring it up again.

all the best,

ireatianu

any comment made is just my humble opinion....and what do i know:?: :)

Thank you.

I have had a rummage around on the Internet and I think you are absolutely right - I have returned the bottom part of form N205A [Notice of issue.

If anyone else needs help, I found some related info here: CCP: Defendant does not respond to the claim - judgment in default.

Good news is I can add more interest at this point.

Thanks for your help.