Starting Point, Nationwide.....

Hannahmuddiman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's not petty or frivolous, it's your money taken from you unlawfully. I thought banks were keen to court students because you will be the money earners of the future.

For the Nationwide a/c if the amount is only £60 you could try ringing up. They will often repay one or two charges over the phone with a stern telling off and a comment about no more refunds for the next 12 months. You can ignore all the latter though. If the won't refund it all just tell them you will deal with it in writing if they prefer but assumed they would prefer the cheaper option of refunding them all now!

It's your call as to how you do this but my feeling is to try a phone call first.

Let us know what you do and how you get on.

• Confused 1

Well done you. Having just had a letter telling me my account is to be closed, I do still have my doubts about Nationwide so I would recommend that you keep on at them if you don't get written confirmation. Otherwise, it's a good start and you are very right to feel pleased with yourself!