walton v rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

excellent.......

Not only your story....but a dvd as well " the Battleship Potemkin" a classic of cinema

if you like that sort of thing ...which i normally do. I found Das Boot unmissable even with subtitles.

I can't wait

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if l will be able to sell the DVD?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I feel a follow up to Paul's RBS story is definately needed to show how other lenders are following their suit?;

I agree & it will. Just watch this space. I'm not giving away any secrets if I suggest there's very probably more to come

Why are banks untrustworthy?

1 the banks have a charging regime that is unlawful and designed to clobber the vulnerable.

2 The banks have miss-sold PPI: another rip off, targeted at the vulnerable.

Anymore?

When RBS (and the BBA in general) insist that "we believe that these charges [default charges] are fair, reasonable and transparent."

Such a supreme example of Orwellian doublethink would put Dr Goebels, Joe Stalin and "Comical Ali" to shame.

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

The name and address of their customers must be included in copy documents under sec 77-79, the law is clear on this. The bank's failure to include this information is contrary to the law.

My MPs letter will be forwarded next week.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Well done Paul

Great article.

The Guardian have managed to expose and relay the true series of events, and expose their questionable practices.

Also at the same time not opening the paper or yourself to any accusations of being libelous..... they've given the Bank a fair chance to respond and try to justify their acts, but all they've done is dig themselves deeper !!

..... It's causing much squirming at RBS (and other lenders) I'm sure !!

PM

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Well done Paul

Great article.

The Guardian have managed to expose and relay the true series of events, and expose their questionable practices.

Also at the same time not opening the paper or yourself to any accusations of being libelous..... they've given the Bank a fair chance to respond and try to justify their acts, but all they've done is dig themselves deeper !!

..... It's causing much squirming at RBS (and other lenders) I'm sure !!

PM

The RBS will be squirming squirming squirming after the follow up article next week.

I've only just started with these clowns. As Joncris says watch this space.

Winston Churchill

Absolute dynamite,

Well done Paul on getting this into the public eye.

I hope this is an inspiration to everyone who see's this and encourages more people to challenge these financial institutions.

Good luck and best wishes in your continued battle with these people.

Regards

Santos

Springfield

Hi,

Superb stuff Paul!

Watching this one with great interest!!!

Regards, Jeff.

The bank are on the ropes - they'll be taking a standing count after the publication of next weeks story.

Paul

Winston Churchill

This is all very interesting Paul - I have a reconstructed Tesco card CCA with 10k riding on it (Tesco/Natwest/RBS). I was reading the earlier posts in this thread before and see someone mentioned karma. How right they were;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Well,

just had a good read of the article and a good chuckle

Hats off to you and the good people at the Guardian Paul

Just so happens I have a few court cases coming up against the RBS and this will make like very interesting

Greets to all, hope you have a great weekend cos I know I'm going to walking around with a VERY large smile on my face

:D

p.s: wonder whats RBS shareholders will make of this?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

The "true copy" issue just stinks, a true copy to my (and I believe any reasonable judge/person's) mind should be just that, A TRUE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT -

(Example - direct photocopy of the document Paul put pen to)

Anything else IMHO is utter manure

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Well,

just had a good read of the article and a good chuckle

Hats off to you and the good people at the Guardian Paul

Just so happens I have a few court cases coming up against the RBS and this will make like very interesting

Greets to all, hope you have a great weekend cos I know I'm going to walking around with a VERY large smile on my face

:D

p.s: wonder whats RBS shareholders will make of this?

I was in London talking to a producer a couple of weeks ago who happened to be talking to a RBS shareholder, obviously, i didn't know at the time she had a significant amount of shares in the bank. Her jaw it the floor once i revealed what the bank had done, and that i intended to expose it.

Winston Churchill

I've had a CCA returned from the Halifax which they've used to justify that I took out PPI cover for 6 years on a credit card. Only thing is, it's not in my handwriting and there are factual errors on the document - such as that I apparently don't have a middle name, it didn't state my flat number just my street, and they've spelt my profession wrongly. Apparently I work as a Charter Syrveyr!

Now either the document was falsified at the time the card was taken out to sell me another product and allow some office monkey to collect a wee bonus for that, or it was produced latterly when I asked for a copy of the document.

Either way, they've sent it to me contesting that it is a copy of the original document, yet it isn't in my handwriting. The card was applied for by mailshot, so the form should have been filled in with my handwriting. When I've taken this issue to the Halifax, they've instead accused me of fraud by suggesting that I must have allowed someone to apply for a card using my details!!!! To say I'm livid and going to get that particular idiot who made that accusation to stand up in court to testify to that is an understatement. Looking forward to seeing the whites of her eyes when she makes such a statement in front of a judge.

I've prepared the Particulars of Claim to take this issue to court and if that means paying for a handwriting expert to state in court that it isn't mine, then fine. Then a 3rd party will tell them what I've told them all along - the document is not genuine and they know what side of the law this puts them on.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

Bloody ell Paul that is some size story.

Well done mate but what is going to be the outcome.

PS-How many parts are there to this paper:D

HAK

I brought the paper and found the story very interesting.

Good Photo as well lol. Any way keep us up dated.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Bloody ell Paul that is some size story.

Well done mate but what is going to be the outcome.

PS-How many parts are there to this paper:D

HAK

Interest is still accruing on Capital and interest loans which the bank set up in my name. The bank have never had a legal right to apply interest to these accounts. With the help of my MP, who agrees totally with me on this issue, i intend to have the accounts annulled.

Who knows what the outcome will be one thing is for sure the bank's reputation will take a severe blow after next week.

Winston Churchill

hi Paul

Do you manage to draw journalist attention to the fact that inflating a debt and then claiming tax relief on the inflated amount could be of interest to the revenue.

That's a very interesting point !!

I wonder if, after artificially inflating the size of debts (through the application of fictitious interest), any of these institutions are then claiming for greater tax relief on some artificially inflated bad debt ?

Perhaps this is what they mean when they refer to the accounts only being used for internal accounting purposes ?

I'm sure the IR would be very interested !

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !