carrieandmickey v nat west **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The final hurdle. I have a court date of 6th August 5 mins with Judge Rowe in Bristol @ 10.30am.

I rang the court last week to check they had all the right docs (they hadn't got them all so re-sent) and the court told me the bank/Cobbetts have told them they are settling with me.

Cobbetts have told me nothing, I have had no communication from them since their CPR18 attempt.They have all the relevant docs from me plus all the nudge letters etc.

What do I do to wind this matter up without having to go to court, I have a great many other things I could be doing that morning? Can I get the case struck out?

Thanks people.

Hi, and welcome on board!

If cobbetts haven't submitted their bundle - you could try having a look through this link here Court Bundle - Non-Compliance Template If Bank Fails to Submit Bundle http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tml#post485266 However, given the close timescale to the actual court date, I'd advise phoning cobbetts and explaining that the court have told you they'll be settling before the court date. It's worth a try - and may even result in a positive response!

Give them a ring............ and post back to let us know the outcome. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Good thinking.

Just phoned them and spoke to a very nice 'Katy' who told me a cheque had been requested back in May. She said the case was with her colleague and they would call me back within the hour.

Holding my breath I am not!

Fingers crossed that Katy's a girl of her word!!

Post back as soon as you hear.............. I'm intrigued to see if they'll get back to you myself now!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

well blow me. Katy just called and said she has a cheque in her hand for £1950 (I think that's slightly more than I was claiming for) which she is sending special delivery in tomorrow's post.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet but what a palava over something that was always going to be settled. I have no idea why they bother.

In addition, my card was refused at Sainsburys yesterday for the first time in about 15 years because I only had £30 available and the bill was £40 something, does this mean they have started exercising common sense at last and are refusing to honour rather than letting it go through and then screwing me?

Wow!!! What a result!!!! Strikes me that Katy just may be an 'efficient' cobbetts employee................ and you don't get too many of them!

And as for the card refusal................... blimey, I wish they'd do that to me!!! :D

Fingers crossed that the cheque's with you in a couple of days - post back and let us know!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That's excellent news........... enjoy your winnings!!

Best wishes xxx :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 1 month later...