Martin Lewis ITV Friday 20 July

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reclaim, Reclaim, Reclaim

''Martin Lewis presents an update on the thousands of council tax payers and bank customers who have reclaimed cash after following his advice. The money saving expert also reveals a new way to reclaim hundreds of pounds on a mortgage''

'Tonight' ITV1 8pm.

Absolutely CRFX250.

Mr Lewis has been very supportive of the cause and this site, in particular during the Hull strike out success.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

yes, i know he makes the effort but he also gives a lot of false hopes to people.

when i started claiming way back in Jan, i thought it seems so easy, two weeks and then two weeks and then *whack* court and get paid. If only it was so easy, but he still tells people to do the same.

many of the posts on this site also make it seem easy when in fact it is a huge ballache for many.

So what do you suggest the likes of Martin Lewis & Bankfodder should say? ''don't bother it's not worth it''? If tens of thousands of ordinary people can do it it can't be that difficult. In terms of time and effort, realising the average claim amount of say £1500, you'd have to work

for a good few weeks to earn that.

on the grand scheme of things the effort isnt all that, how much effort do you put into your housework, driving to work, cooking dinner, every single day, this takes no where near that amount of effort, apart from those of us who are addicted to this site lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed