Lose the Shabbey Habit

boston3603
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again everyone. Thank you for your support yesterday.

Could I tackle you for some advice please?

Had a letter from abbey today saying "we enclose a copy of the AQ we have filed with the court."

N150 ALL.QUESTIONAIRE

SECTION A. Answered yes for a stay of one month to attempt to settle etc.

SECTION D. " No " to wanting to use expert evidence at the trial or hearing.

" IN THE INTERESTS OF COMMERCIALITY THE DEFENDANT CONSENTS TO HAVING THE ENTIRE CLAIM DISPOSED OF ON THE SMALL CLAIMS TRACK."

SECTION F. " YES TO HAVING ATTACHED A LIST OF DIRECTIONS ". ( NO THEY HAVE NOT )

" YES AND NO " TO HAVING BEEN AGREED BY THE OTHER PARTIES. ( NO )

" YES TO HAVING ATTACHED DOC TO THE QUESTIONAIRRE.

"YES TO HAVING SENT THEM TO OTHER PARTIES. ER...(NO )

APPARENTLY I REC. THEM YESTERDAY.

OK...What does all this mean???? Should I be writing to the court to have the stay removed or should I let it go? Again...they are lying as I have not rec. any other documentation at all. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH H:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Should I wait for a court date before telling them to pay up or I will have my day in court. It seems to me its all about **time**.

Advice would be sooooooooooooo gratefully received.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to advise you, but I am only at the stage of filling in my N150 now and i`m at a loss as to what to put for section H. Any further info to add????? I dont know what to put or if when you are telling them the amount of the claim whether you put on the amount you orginally filed on your N1 or you put the new amount as this will changed due to interest increasing...

Sorry :(

Ladidi

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help please? Have come back from a break ( because of bank ) , to find a letter from southampton county court notifying me that a stay has been applied to my claim because of the test case. It states that either party can appeal against the decision within 30 days. My immediate response is to start busying myself with giving reasons why a stay should be lifted....but what happens if i dont appeal? Chances are my request will not be granted anyway. Can I continue to badger shabbey to settle an amount for payment later ? And does this test case mean that money may stop being paid out? Thank you for your help.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all well. Have been umming and ahhing about whether to apply to have a stay lifted and have finally decided to go for it after doing mountains of reading from this site.

My questions are , and I appreciate it may be a difficult one to answer , is , does anyone know where I can aquire a list of settlements ( even if they are not paying up yet ),since the stays were applied??

And who do I contact as regards abbeys solicitors. Is it this Conan person who is named on one of my letters or this Inga woman I keep seeing crop up? DER DER DER.....SO SORRY TO BE A DIV. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.:?

hello i have just read your thread i have emailed and faxed ronan.coyle & inga kirkham please see my thread hope it helps with the letters i have put in there

the thread is

abroadgirl v abbey

if i have helped in any way after foing and reading the threads and letters please click on my scales if you wish to thankyou .

let me know what you think or if i can help post in the thread or send me a pm

thanks!

abroadgirl

Hello all. Hope you are all well. Could someone please tell me what the email addresses for inga or conan for shabbey are.

I need to show the court that I am open to settlement offers even though the test case is in situ. they had indicated that they wanted a stay for a month to resolve but then the judge decided to stay anyway. grrr

thank you very much

hazel

hi hazel,

i have done what u are going to do and i know the reply you will get i got one but here is the adress by email

ronan.coyle@ashurst.com

the same is for inga.kirkham and clare

i addressed mine to the three of them

good luck

please see my thread you will see my letters as well etc at

abroadgirl v abbey

if i am of help please click on my scales ty

if you any more help please dont hesitate to ask or pm me.

good luck

keep strong

hugs

abg.

• Haha 1

Thank you abroadgirl. quite honestly , if I couldnt turn to these threads i would go mad. sounds like you are in the same situation as me. I thought i would be clever and ask the judge in my AQ to consider rejecting the application for a stay as shabbey wrote to tell me thats what they would do. he stayed it any way until the oft case. seems he wants my money though before he refuses to lift the stay.....blimey....paranoia setting in. eleven grands not alot to the peeps at the top....but all this is killing my marraige.

Regardless - i shall just press on and apply anyway, giving all the usual blah blah blahs. then i will email all concerned to explain that abbey said in their aq that they would like a stay to sort it out. can i ask......WHY have the banks been allowed to stop payments exactly?? will they have to pay up anyway? confuuuuused. off for another blub now.:( oooh. thanx again you are a star.

laughs boston i think were all loosing the plot arnt we hahahah i dont agree with all this nonsence with the oft test case i read somewhere in the threads that if it is causing hardship then the judge may allow it etc

im now waiting on a reply if i ever get one but im not giving up and i will keep on n on at them also i have faxed all my letters to the court asking for the stay to be lifted like we do and i havent heard a thing not even from the judge so i am waiting and if i dont hear anything they had better look out as im getting really annoyed now

laughs

here what i sent abeey on the 5th

oh did u have a loDear Inga,

claim xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wrote to you on 14th june 07 about my claim.

I have however received a reply but am not happy with the reply i got.

On 4th july 2007, i received from Blackpool County Court that the following steps to be taken for a settlement between both parties and that a stay untill 4th August 2007 to be agreed by both parties and that on or before 17th August a settlement should have taken place.

However despite numorus emails faxes and calls, there wasnt anything offered by yourselves, and that abbey was applying to the court for a stay untill the OFT case.

I do not agree with the stay, also i have been advised that abbey do not request one.......

I am still looking for a settlement figure as previously stated in my letters to you.

I hope that i don't get a reply saying this has been noted, and therefore i wish to continue a settlement figure between ourselves, as the OFT case isn't until sometime in october 2007, therefore i await your settlement offer

Yours sincerely

hugs abg.

p.s.

if i am of any help please feel free to click on my scales if you would like to thankyou so much ok at my thread abroadgirl v abbey?

you are lovely. after reading your email to inga minga i have found the courage to email myself...ept i wasnt as polite as you:p . explained that abbey requested a stay of a month to settle amicably but havent. so if they dont start making noises by 16 of this month then the court will be notified . boo hoo she will probably think. i explained the the oft case has nothing to do with settling on an amount and that the abbey asked for the stay to settle AFTER the oft case was set in motion.

I am poooooooooooooooooing my pants now. will have to copy and send to court as they need to know that SOMEONE is trying to resolve. And will request that the stay is lifted .

I couldnt do this without all of your help as I am feeling low . I feel so sad when i read some of the stories on this site , so I know my situation is not as deperate as some .:)