Sueing a European Ebay buyer - can I?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It appears that an Ebay buyer is going to let me down and not pay after winning the auction. Normally I wouldn't make an issue and just put it down to life, but this time I'm going to pursue him for my Ebay fees.

The details are:

1) He has cost me £17.00 and possibly the sale to another buyer.

2) His feedback shows that he is an habitual letter-downerer (I made that word up obviously).

3) He's German.

I'll give him a little more time to come good, but then I want to take this on - any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Worzel

I used to be a dummy, stuffed full of straw and standing in the field of life. And like the straw-filled dummy I was I accepted my lot in life and carried on, tied to a stake in the miserable field of depression as the elements beat me day and night. But there came a time when the elements had gone too far and the string holding me to the stake fell rotten to the ground. The elements had tried to beat me, but instead had set me free!

Thats a good point - I hadn't looked into that option :rolleyes:

I used to be a dummy, stuffed full of straw and standing in the field of life. And like the straw-filled dummy I was I accepted my lot in life and carried on, tied to a stake in the miserable field of depression as the elements beat me day and night. But there came a time when the elements had gone too far and the string holding me to the stake fell rotten to the ground. The elements had tried to beat me, but instead had set me free!