JP vs Natwest

jjppcc_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have you checked to see if you are exempt from fee,s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/helpful-external-links/2147-court-fees-do-you.html

i would have wrote to the court telling them you have now been forced to pay a fee that you cannot afford to, in the time given, and ask for extra time or exemption

regards les

I agree with Les - check first to see if you could be exempt from court fees. Also, it's worth phoning the court to see if they're enforcing the £35 fee to submit the application as a lot of courts have 'waived' the fee. If you don't have to pay - you've still got time to take the letter into the courts today.

Either way, I wouldn't send the above letter as it won't make any difference to your case and it's doubtful whether you'd even get a response.

This situation at the moment is so frustrating, made even more so by the uncertainty surrounding it. E.g., when will the test case start, how long will it last, why are courts staying claims regardless of circumstances, etc. But for the moment JP, I do think you'd be better off contacting the courts and checking about fee exemption/waiver.

Best of luck :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Cheers for that guys,

However I am sure that I am not exempt from paying court fees as I actually earn ok. Nor do I work near enough to the court to allow me to drop it off.

If I'm honest I agree that the letter may not at first get a response. However tenacity, determination and persistence are all very strong in me and I would not just leave it at one letter.

It is a simple question with an answer I would be very interested in hearing from someone in authority.

I wouldn’t say that waiting until the test case is decided is something I don’t mind doing because the money would come in very useful at the moment with things I have going on, however neither is it the end of the world for me to have to wait.

Chasing for an answer to my question will also have the effect of giving my over energetic self something to do, lol

Cheers

JP

:)