letter from sc&m

jeffrey62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Identical to what I've had with Lloyds/sc&m. It's the court dates that sc&m look at - they pay at the last possible minute. However, a fax is reasonably easy to send from most pc's - that's how I sent docuemnts to them. They paid mine and I'm sure they'll pay yours. Good luck.

I too have had the letter offering a settlement and sent a letter back accepting the settlement without the conditions they asked for.

I forgot to send the letter by registerd post and havent heard anything....It was less than a week ago but my court bundle is due in on Thursday.....what do I do?

Until the claim's settled you must follow the Court's instructions. The info's all on this site - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Follow the rules and you'll win, it just takes a bit longer than any of us would like.

Keep posting with updates - we're all with you.

hi all looking for adice on what to do next ,had the letter saying they would like to enter into settlement negotiations but they wanted the normal things first i.e. a spread sheet ,how i came to the figure and account details .sent them what they wanted they recieved my reply on the 11th and thats 2 weeks ago ,do i wait or send a nudge letter or ring them ........thanks

Could try a nudge letter but I think they are snowed under at the moment so will act in their own time.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

hey !! checked my bank account on line and they paid up :) thanks for all the advice on here do i need to let the court know by letter or is a phone call ok ..........thanks all

Congratulations!! :)

A template letter can be found here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/58011-directions-non-compliance-letters.html#post487345

Congratulations Jeffrey, well done. Bit frustrated here, though, seeing yours come through and no sign of ours despite us having the exact same letter a few days before you and replying immediately!

hi people! i have also received a letter from SC&M and would really like to know what to do about it. it's the first letter i've received from them, and it says they will defending and all that jazz. it also says "looking ahead, a situation which gives rise to a dispute is not one the bank wishes to continue". is this a good thing? it looks pretty standard and so i'm sure many of you have received the same.

it came on friday and says i need to contact the bank for a "review" of my account. what should i do next? any help would be great.

hi people! i have also received a letter from SC&M and would really like to know what to do about it. it's the first letter i've received from them, and it says they will defending and all that jazz. it also says "looking ahead, a situation which gives rise to a dispute is not one the bank wishes to continue". is this a good thing? it looks pretty standard and so i'm sure many of you have received the same.

it came on friday and says i need to contact the bank for a "review" of my account. what should i do next? any help would be great.

Hi

It's a standard letter, you should be receiving another letter with some good news off them shortly:)

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)