** WATCHING THIS SITE - Turnbull Rutherford Sols HELP NEEDED !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Even if a DCA is able to identify a person from their posts on here, I wouldn't view that as any cause for concern. Lets face it, given how little they know about the law, even having an advance copy of someone's defence and counter-claim posted on here, won't do them any good, because they either don't possess the documentation, or what they do have is irredeemably flawed in some way!

They would have to be competent for anyone to have anything to worry about and take them seriously! Personally, I don't see that happening any time soon....!!!:rolleyes:

The best thing to do with DCA's is give them a taste (or more) of what they dish out, if you're of that sort of disposition! There's nothing wrong with a bit of DCA baiting!:D

Laiste.:)

Absolutely!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Many DCA's know who we are, so the group must have hit a nerve somewhere.

If they weren't worried about us they wouldn't come here, let alone post. The website is doing fantastic things for the consumer and the financial industry is going to have to change it's approach.

The people have become knowledgable and empowered and they don't like losing the upper hand.

Its probably the loss of their monthly bonuses and incentives that hurts them the most. In the past it was a matter of ringing up, shouting ranting threatening and generally bullying people into paying money they could ill afford.

Wonder how they will cope with the salary cuts and will their former workmates contact them if they get into debt

Are we bovvered

Here's what they : learndirect - debt collector say they need :

Skills and Interests

To be a debt collector, you need:

* good spoken and written communication skills

* assertiveness and tact

* calmness under pressure

* good organisational skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines

* good negotiation skills

* the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly

* good mathematical skills

* administration and computer skills.

---

Where do you start with what is wrong with that . They dont have any of those skills, they are just moronic little monkeys .

This site may help learndirect - debt collector

:lol: :lol:

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

But remember the high calibre of individual they are looking for Drexl:

"Some employers may ask for some GCSEs"

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

And .. and they might be trained in credit law ! , or maybe not ..

"Your training may include in-house courses covering telephone techniques, credit law"

Well we know they don't get as far as covering telephone technique, so credit law is right out of the window.

DMD , you are overqualified if you can even understand the qualification requirements .

It takes less than to be devoid of qualifications to be **** like these people . They have to be morally corrupt , to enjoy it to slither their way through life in the dirt of disgust and repugnance of what they do all day .

LMAO... :D

10 GCE 'O' levels, 3 grade A 'A' levels and an excellent career in Customer service management deffinately rules me out then...Awww ROFL...

Ech, my 1st class honours degree in software engineering... that's a no, then?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

I'm just waiting for people to start mentioning things like their swimming badges.