** WATCHING THIS SITE - Turnbull Rutherford Sols HELP NEEDED !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

RAMed

lol!!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I tend to make sure they know I am a member of the Consumer Action Group, and am entirely happy to let them know what member I am on it.

In some circumstances, could this not be used against you?

For example, by posting a query re a debt you have, could that not be taken as an acknowledgement of the existence of that debt and perhaps in cases approaching statute barred status, restart the clock.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

In some circumstances, could this not be used against you?

For example, by posting a query re a debt you have, could that not be taken as an acknowledgement of the existence of that debt and perhaps in cases approaching statute barred status, restart the clock.

I have two accounts. You'll notice that i only give advice on this one, never talk about personal cases. The DCA's are only ever told about this account:)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

After reading the info on here (and looking at the "Current Active Viewers" box) it has made me a little uncomfortable as if we can register on this site, so can the DCAs - I would be extremely wary now of giving too much information - especially on private messages, you could be talking to the "Men In Black" and not know;)
Get a CAG email address or twoso no matter who you are talking to cannot identify you. It has the added advantage that when you contact the **** they know you are wise to their lies

The letter from Turnbull also states and I quote:-

"We have seen your comments on the consumer action website and have to advise you that you have been given the wrong information"

they say that the debt is not default barred as i defaulted on it in 2005 - this is impossible as i didnt even know the alledge debt existed in 2005 let alone defaulted on it. I have only just been made aware of any alledged debt.

Shows how desperate they are. No surprise that they are trying to select who they deem to be the easier targets.

Does the letter say "not default barred" because if it does there is no such term, the words they should use are "not statute barred"

Shows how desperate they are. No surprise that they are trying to select who they deem to be the easier targets.

Does the letter say "not default barred" because if it does there is no such term, the words they should use are "not statute barred"

They could in theory register a default on your account even if you have not made a payment or acknowledged the debt for five years and 364 days. Two days later the debt will be statute barred and the default will be like the MUPPETS who placed it. .....................U S E L E S S

Once Statute Barred thats it. They can ask for the money but have no legal method of forcing you to pay.

Frankly, I tend to make sure they know I am a member of the Consumer Action Group, and am entirely happy to let them know what member I am on it.

If they want to take me on, they should know that I have access to half a dozen lawyers, legal advice both on and off the forum, and a very good grasp of consumer credit law, Data protection law, Contract law, civil procedure rules and applicable criminal law.

I am ready for you, DCA's. Come and get me, if you think you are hard enough.

Couldn't have put it better if i'ld have wrote it myself!

Those are my sentiments exactly.

Agree with tomterm8 and DMD, once you get a little more battle hardened you care not a jot if DCA's actually can identify you or not.

With regards to statute barred debt I have known one DCA to refer to this as statue barred - oh how the Arts suffer!! Have these people no sole!! ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Have these people no sole

They would love us to walk around barefoot in order to pay them though.

:D

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

Oops, I must have spent to much time in DCA land, now I can't spell.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Agree with tomterm8 and DMD, once you get a little more battle hardened you care not a jot if DCA's actually can identify you or not.

With regards to statute barred debt I have known one DCA to refer to this as statue barred - oh how the Arts suffer!! Have these people no sole!! ;)

They have plenty of sole

R soles

Even if a DCA is able to identify a person from their posts on here, I wouldn't view that as any cause for concern. Lets face it, given how little they know about the law, even having an advance copy of someone's defence and counter-claim posted on here, won't do them any good, because they either don't possess the documentation, or what they do have is irredeemably flawed in some way!

They would have to be competent for anyone to have anything to worry about and take them seriously! Personally, I don't see that happening any time soon....!!!:rolleyes:

The best thing to do with DCA's is give them a taste (or more) of what they dish out, if you're of that sort of disposition! There's nothing wrong with a bit of DCA baiting!:D

Laiste.:)

The best thing to do with DCA's is give them a taste (or more) of what they dish out, if you're of that sort of disposition! There's nothing wrong with a bit of DCA baiting!:D Laiste.:)

Here here!! action-smiley-073.gif

how the hell did you find that dave????

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Good innit!! LOL!

Just Google Imaging around for a certain name and clicking on the pictures!

Pictures are pretty!! help.gif

The second name wouldnt be Carter by any chance