style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wait until you get your defence and notice of transfer from mcol :)

• Haha 1

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

I got a CPR part 18 asking for list of charges and bank account number. They have already got this but I sent it again pointing out I had a letter from them previously with my account number on it, and they also offered £200 as goodwill gesture. Wrote back and refused.

Hi all, Got my court transfer today, states AQ to be and that any party affected by this Order may apply tohave it set aside, varied or stayed. Is it worth asking the bank for copies of T&Gs ?

Hi georgieboy thanks for that, I will write and ask them, wont hold my breath. My post should have read AQ dispensed with unless new court states otherwise. Can you tell me if I need to copy the whole of the court bundle from this site?

Hi All Recieved This Letter From Bank Today;

Re; Claim For Reimbursment Of Fees

I Refer To Your Letter Regarding Your Claim For Reimbursment Of Fees Applied To Your Accounts Over The Last 6 Years Which You Consider Unlawful.

The Banks Position Remains As Outlined In Our Previous Correspondence.

I Am Also Aware That You Hace Lodged Particulars Of Claim With Your Local Court Which Takes Precedence Over The Banks Complaint Process. Any Further Correspondence Will Originate From The Banks Legal Dept.

Yours Sincerely

Aqu-charges Section

Cant Read Who Signed It Just Scribble

Does This Mean They Will Defend All The Way?

Yes YB will take it and drag it out for as long and as far as they can go. The letter is standard when pasing the claim onto the legal department - which I think you will find is in Glasgow. A little bit strange that you received this after getting you court date. GOOD LUCK:)

Hi All Got This Letter Today

Re-claim For Reimbursment Of Fees

I Refer To Your Letter Regarding Your Claim For The Reimbursment Of Fees Applied To Your Accounts Over The Last 6 Years Which You Consider Unlawful.

The Banks Position Remains As Outlined In Our Previous Correspondence.

I Am Also Aware That You Have Already Lodged Particulars Of Claim With Your Local Court Which Takes Precedence Over The Banks Complaint Process. Any Further Correspondence Will Originate From The Banks Legal Dept.

Yours Sincecely

Aqu-charges Section

Cant Read The Signiture - Scribble

Does This Mean They Will Definately Defend?

hope the news that yb will be made to show true costs of charges wont affect our claims.should be hearing about court date soon.

do i need to reply to the letter?

Hi all, just got this letter from yb today,

re-charges claim

thank you for your most recent communication whichhas been passed to this dept for further consideration.

we note that on this occasion you have declined to accept the banks offer of an ex gratia payment of 200 pounds in full and final settlement of your claim.

inthe case of your claim we can confirm that we have reopened our enquiries. we are currently conductiin an indepth analysis of your account. please be assured that careful consieration is being given to all the facts and every effort is being made to resolve this matter at the earliest opportunity. we will advise you of the outcome as soon as our investigation is concluded.

in the meantime we thank you for your patience in this mater and will contact you as soon as our investigations are complete.

david robinson

it was only 4 days ago they sent a letter saying their position remains the same blah blah.

should i wait to see what they offer or reply back saying i want everthing owed to me.

icon12.gif