Help needed with Court Directions -- any PMs available

sansho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I got my CCA request returned back today, Barclays claim that the loan account details provided was not found, that I should ensure the details I provided are correct. This is absolute crap, as I took the account details off all their correspondence relating to this account during the period when it was active. I still have the old correspondence relating to this account. The loan has been paid off over 2 years now, however i am seeking to claim the PPI.

Prior to sending off the CCA Request. I sent a SAR beforehand and Barclays replied with all transactions on this same account till the loan was satisfied. Is this just a time wasting ploy to derail me or it is to be thought of as them no longer having the agreement.

Any thoughts on how I should proceed on this is greatly appreciated as I am seething with anger.... :mad:

Definatley a delay tactic, my partner recieved a similar letter when he sent off his SAR. They wrote back to say that they could not locate his account (which has been closed for 2 years) and that they required more information, ie Branch address (even though sort code was on SAR letter!) previous addresses, date account was opened/closed etc.....

Sent off a letter after the 40days were up to say that would be going to Court for information if they didnt send it within 7 days and suprise suprise got a letter from them 2 days later to say they had found the account and that the statements were being sent to us!! Think they are just using any excuse to try and delay the envitable...:)

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Can someone be kind enough to send me a copy of the original Terms & Conditions (if they still have it) that was provided to them at the time of opening a Barclays current account during the periods 1998 - 2000. A lot of changes and revisions have taken place to the Terms and Conditions from that time till now. I need this urgently any help greatly appreciated...

(Alternatively for the same period, a copy of the Terms & Conditions printed on the cover letter sent with a barclays debit card would also suffice.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

Can someone tell me what is be asked by the court in item (2) below, just got notice of directions this weekend as court sent it late to me because of case backlog. I need to get paperwork ready by tomorrow. Any clarifications on item (2) will be helpful.

Directions are as follows:

1. The matter be allocated to the Fast track

2. By 4.00pm on the 27 June 2007 both parties shall file and serve a list of directions incorporating a disclosure statement.

3. Inspection of documents by 4.00pm on the 04 July 2007

4. By 4.00pm on 18 July 2007 both parties shall file and serve witness statements of all witnesses of fact on whose evidence they intend to rely - this will include claimants witness statement

5. The matter be listed for a pre-hearing review on first available date after 18 July 2007 with time estimate of 45 minutes.