****Utilities Trust Fund****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In addition to the United Utilities Trust fund, listed below are details of several other similar schemes.

Anglian Water Trust Fund

An independent Charitable Trust offering financial assistance to those in hardship in the Anglian and Hartlepool Water Regions.

Anglian Water Trust Fund website

British Gas Energy Trust

An independent Charitable Trust established in September 2004 which aims to contribute to the fight against poverty. (To apply the applicant must be a customer of British Gas or Scottish Gas)

British Gas Energy Trust website

EDF Energy Trust

An independent Charitable Trust offering financial assistance to those in hardship to pay their energy bills. (To apply the applicant must be a customer of London Energy, SWEB Energy, SEEBOARD Energy or Virgin HomeEnergy.)

EDF Energy Trust website

Eos Foundation

An independent Charitable Trust offering financial assistance to those in hardship to pay their water and sewerage bills (to be eligible applicants must be a customer of one of the donor companies.)

Eos Foundation website

Severn Trent Trust Fund

An independent Charitable Trust offering financial assistance to those in hardship to pay their water and sewerage bills.

Severn Trent Trust Fund website

Joblinks

An online searchable database of charities and benevolent funds able to help people in need

Joblinks website

The list above is not meant to be exhaustive and represents the infomation found so far. There may be other trusts that can also help, please add details of any other organizations to this list.

If you are a member of a union it may be possible for them to offer assistance through their own welfare schemes.

• Haha 2

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks