charleyfarley v Abbey Round 2

charleyfarley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another letter from Abbey today...............summary of part my acount from part of 2001..............I can feel a letter to Pam Speed coming on;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

You got three years then?

You'll only get another 3, they'll tell you that they're not obliged to keep info on accounts further than 6 years and that all earlier info has been destroyed.

If you get anything earlier than 6 years that's favouritism ... cos I can't get mine, no matter what I've tried.

Hey charley,

How did the see through trousers go down?

Oh dear that sounded worse than it meant to. Did you all have a good day? Maybe should have another one and invite Inga, she must feel like she knows us all by now :-)

8) FoxyFiona

spready from Pam Speed today showing lots of itemised charges going back to sept '01,

and Robby Blind, I quote

"if your account was opened before September 2001,details of charges for this period will follow as soon as possible";)

so maybe it is favouritism......I'll wait and see if I get anything first:)

Fi...................the trousers were put on hold waiting for a larger audience, but I'm sure one of the waitresses was related to Inga..............oh that accent:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Yeah yeah, he practically drooled over the kid, all of 17 and blushed everytime he looked at her. Internet perv strikes again.

As for the statements etc, that's what they told me, but still only got 6 years, despite all my kicking and screaming .... so if you do get more than 6 years, it'll be me kicking you and you screaming ..... you have been warned.

• 2 weeks later...

thought i'd get my spreadsheet going with that statement information i've already received.

It's good how the 8% adds up quicker on the older charges, so the claim value currently stands at £1800 to include £450 in interest.;)

Hey CF

Just dropped in to say Hi - can't offer you any advice cos' I am a complete novice, but wishing you luck, and.........

......when I mentioned the "great CF" in various posts, I bloody well meant it.......

Seems you didn't like it, but it was complimentary I can assure you!

So, best of luck hun - and I am so out of your space now!

Jo xx

23_29_104.gif

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Hey CF

Just dropped in to say Hi - can't offer you any advice cos' I am a complete novice, but wishing you luck, and.........

......when I mentioned the "great CF" in various posts, I bloody well meant it.......

Seems you didn't like it, but it was complimentary I can assure you!

So, best of luck hun - and I am so out of your space now!

Jo xx

23_29_104.gif

I never take offence at compliments hun..........I was just amazed that someone should say that about me and my endless inane comments:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so thanks for the support, and belated thanks for the compliment:)

• 1 year later...

blimey.................this thread took a bit of finding, but here it is, all dusted off and nice and clean and raring to go:D

prelim being printed as we speak, I can see this is going to need me to understand the bit about claiming beyond six years, but even for someone of my limited intelligence, I'm sure I can grasp it ok;)

and the odd put down and here and there but thats to be expected, im not far behind u again im at the spreasheet stage with abbey again, god its like history all over again :)xxkia

and the odd put down and here and there but thats to be expected, im not far behind u again im at the spreasheet stage with abbey again, god its like history all over again :)xxkia

me and kia and Abbey spreadsheets!! there's been a lot of water under the bridge since the last time that happened:D:confused::|

£1339 plus 8% as and when it happens............some of these are so old, it'll increase the total value of the claim to nearly £2k.

Posted off today, the clock's running. 14 days and counting

KK, those links are really good thanks:D

I'd not realised DS had gone down that route. I'm certain I qualify under the established harship guidelines, so hopefuly I won't have to go as far as the N1 stage