Conducting DIY Forensics!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Go to the front desk at you local nick and tell them your story so far. But before you tell them the story, tell them that if you don't get treated seriously you will complain to the IPPC I(ndependant Police Complaints Comission). Write down the numbers of the officers involved.

Google the IPPC website, it informs you of your rights!

Go to the front desk at you local nick and tell them your story so far. But before you tell them the story, tell them that if you don't get treated seriously you will complain to the IPPC I(ndependant Police Complaints Comission). Write down the numbers of the officers involved.

Google the IPPC website, it informs you of your rights!

Thanks for the advice Mcnab, but unfortunately they will just tell me that without evidence or witnesses they can't do anything, end of story.

I'm still waiting for 'forensics' to get back to me about the mirror, how long does it take to lift a set of prints? I lifted them off my car within half an hour with some talc, celotape and black card :lol:

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

• 9 months later...

Quick update, moved away fro six months, relaxed, came back and he's stalking me, police wont help, off to hang myself:(

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.