Dinkydoo vs HSBC ** WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will not be panicking nor accepting freakyleaky, in actual fact will not even be answering the letter. I have written to DG many times to which they have not responded. So why on earth do they think they can just write one letter at the last minute and expect us to ROLL OVER.

Guess again. What letter? Postal strikes are a nightmare. See you in court guys.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing from the DG camp...no phone call to check if the post has arrived and with Friday being the last working day before judgement day it looks like we will be telling it to the judge. They could not get the funds to us on time in any case now so lets see what the judge orders. I hope (but know he won't) that he fines them an extra few quid for wasting court time.

Twas the night before Christmas....nothing was stirring ...except DG. They made a full offer in writing with the cheque. naturally we told them to sod off.......only kidding. We also managed to get an extra £100 as a gesture of goodwill following a last minute effort to resolve before mondays court date.

Why did winning without going to court feel like an anti-climax??

JUST WANT TO ADD MY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ON A VERY GOOD WIN.

YOU SHOWED A LOT OF GUTS HOLDING OUT TO THE VERY END.

after reading your thread - i think you should write your story again - make it into a brief outline of what you are telling about loosing your home and your desire to take hsbc to task for their handling of things.

i would think you should pm zootscoot with this and she seems to be really up on mortgage claiming. alternatively, i'll ask her to pop along when she can to look at your thread and see if she has any ideas for you.

but for now - really well done on this one!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations and support. We (like so many others) have proven that the HSBC et al have been unfairly charging customers for years. I doubt that the banks will stop applying unfair charges but I do not doubt that eventually the government will produce some legislation (like a rabbit from a hat) that prevents Joe Bloggs from claiming. After all the banks and government are jolly good friends and golfing buddies. Get your claims in now...before the door shuts.

Castlebest...according to legal advice the judgement is unneccessary to prove the charges were unfair. The fact that they settled is conclusive enough ....if they could have defended, they would have. The charges were unfair END OF STORY. Well actually its the begining of the story...only they don't know it yet.

Dinky thats very interesting, keep us informed of developments if you can.

I know it will be difficult for you if your taking it further but I would be very interested to know the outcome when you have finished at least.

pete

• 1 month later...