Moh v first direct

mohamed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We've followed the process to the letter so far and yesterday recieved a notice of allocation to the small claims track for the 27 july.

Like several of the FD claimants we are claiming for just under £5000 and recieved nothing but straight no ways all through the process.

The solicitors are DG - like everyone else here.

we;re now putting together our case documents. where on this site do we go for that.

many thanks for any help offered.

by the way I have T&C for 96 & 93 if anyone needs them. i would like to put them up on the site but dont' know how.

all the best

M

Hi, Mohamed.

Have you received an Allocation Questionnaire or has it been dispensed with in your case?

Your date for the 27th – is it the actual date or is it a prelim hearing?

I would be extremely interested in a copy of the T&C’s for 1996, the best way to get them posted on this site would be to scan them and then post them. If you don’t have access to a scanner though, this might be a problem.

If scanning is not an option, then I would be very grateful of copies (or the originals and I will copy them and return), as I have to submit my court bundle by next Friday. Naturally all costs to you will be met by myself.

If you’re interested in helping, just leave a reply here and I can PM or e-mail you with the details.

Have a look at this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/ there’s plenty for you to read up and study.

Best of luck with your claim, please keep us all informed of your progress.

All the best!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...