krysus vs HSBC - let's get started. **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think that the court fee is based on the total amount you are claiming. i.e Total charges + interest. It is up to you whether you give them another chance to comply, but bear in mind that you probably stated that you would give them 14 days to comply before court action.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I copies this from the court site.

The total figure for interest and the amount you are claiming must be entered in the 'Amount claimed' box in the bottom right-hand corner of the claim form. The fee you will have to pay to issue your claim will be based on this figure. Please note the rate of interest depends on the type of claim that you wish to make. If you are unsure you should seek legal advice before issuing your claim. For free legal information help and advice contact the Community Legal Service on 0845 345 4345 or at

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D