Bank Charges - Ulster Bank Ltd

trisheywishey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I sent a list of the bank charges I wished to claim back from Ulster Ltd,and got this response from them. We believe that our charges are fair, reasonable and transparent. We consider that the amounts debited to your account have been applied strictly in accordance with your agreement with us and our published tariff, which we are satisfied, complies with all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to ensuring the transparency of the information that we give to our customers about the operation of our products. Consequently, against that background, we must differ with the views expressed in your letter and I, therefore, regret to advise that we will not be refunding any of the charges applied to your back account. In case you wish to take the matter further. I have enclosed a leaflet (financial ombudsman) explaining the options available to you.

Can anyone advise me as to what to do next.

Thanks

trisheywishey

hi trisheywishey

i just got the exact same generic letter today, think it is the "letter beore action" letter we need to send which gives them another 14 days in which to "reflect", after that date we need to file small claims.

what i want to know is does anyone know the court process, ie is there multiple fees or just a one-off payment ie £80 for claims between 500-1000, and will this need to be paid upfront when submitting n1 form or will ulster have the time to settle first?

ps soz for hijacking your thread

ta...