mo/barclaycard *** WON ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ta Mo,

I'll try and get this amended.

Keep the other addy in case - Kate was a pleasure to d/w.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just update on this,13 days left to go before my telephone conference,and no word from barclays so if they ignore it all the better i think,i e mailed them and no reply so gonna leave everthing till 1st november turn up at court and see what judge says

Hi Mo,

I'd send further or copy emails to both Eleanor and Kate Ashton, ask them to acknowledge your email and confirm who's d/w your case so you can consider an offer to settle.

Add also:-

"Copies of these communications will be made available to the Judge to show I have made every endeavour to settle this claim by negotiation and that Barclays have failed to respond."

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

update,just had a lette from b.card,making me an offer of full charges back 8%interest (what i asked for) SAR fee and court costs,YIPEE i won lol,thanks for everyones help,if anyone is thiking of giving up on there claim,then don carry on,if i can do this (being a muppet) then anyone can,oh can someone please change my thread to mo won,thanks.oh and thanks slick,for keeping me going.

congratulations2.gif?t=1193059300

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thats Fantastic news Mo.......I hope you wore the tee shirt..

CONGRATULATIONS.gif

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Mo,

Fantastic news. I'm really pleased for you.

Slick