can somebody provide contact number please

northdesk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am one of the idiots who chose to use one of the many companies who promised to get the bank charges back within 12 weeks max.

What I would like is a number where i can speak to somebody from Nationwide to see if there has been legal proceedings sent. As I am not getting any answers from FRL .

Hiya

It may be worth calling the Customer Experience Team on (01793) 712828, as they seemingly (although Nationwide seem to be forever changing teams, titles etc. to cope with workload) deal with any claims/references/logs.

You may need to explain a third party was processing your claim, although there should be know reason why NW won't inform you of progress though they may claim some DP issue LOL

Did you receive your statements or any paperwork at all from the other company? It may be worth calling the Data Protection team on (01793) 583062 if you need to chase up statements - in fact, you could always ask for an abstract of charges (they can do this overnight) whilst waiting the 7 days they quote for delivery of statements.

good luck !

i have just rang customer relations team , and was informed that there was nothing on my account to show that legal proceedings had started. He said that it may still be with the legal team , when i rang them I was put through to a right b>>>h of lady , who was of no help at all , was quite relieved that I didnt even get to the stage of giving my account details to her.

I will now be ringing FRL again at 2pm as today was the last day nationwide had to respond to the solicitors dealing with my case.