Help Needed - A+L, Wragge & Co and Me

ans157
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is my 1st post so please bear with me..

I am now at the stage where Wragge sent me a copy of their defence and my online moneyclaim can no longer be dealt with online but at a county court.

I recieved the blurb in the solicitors defence letter about insufficient particulars of claim etc and I am going to send them a copy of my charges and copy bank statements but I was wondering if any one knew or could explain what will happen next:

What county court it would be in

Can I send the paper work to the court before I get there

How much longer roughly this will take

How much I have to pay now in court costs (£700 claim)

The likelihood of them even going to court

This is really starting to get me down -because of the charges in December I fell behind with my mortgage payments and need this money to catch up with my mortgage who are breathing down my neck!

Please help

hiya the "insufficient evidence" seems to be a pretty standard defence! I take it you sent the A&L a schedule of what you were reclaiming and that when you filed your money claim on line you also sent a written letter to them asking them to attach the spreadsheet to you claim? if not you need to do this now. Also, I sent yet another copy to A&L and Wragge pointing out that this information was included with my original correspondence and filed with my claim and the information came from copy bank statements taken from A&L's computer. The claim will be transferred to your local court. Mine was sent to Brighton 3 weeks ago but I have still not received a date, guess they have a backlog!

so with regard to your mortgage settlement will ot be a "quick fix" could you maybe contact your mortgage company and ask them to come to an arrangement whereby you woud pay a little extra ech month untill you catch up?

good luck, Lisa

Thanks so much for this info - it really helps - I will send the charge schedule and correspondance to A+L and Wragge & Co I have also incurred another two chrges since my original claim - do you reckon i could include those too?

Thanks again