Whoohoo At last Lloyds settle claim

cub533
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya All

Hope this is good news to all with the recent "setbacks" if you like

Just recieved a letter from S&C informing me that Lloyds are settling in full plus costs etc for a little over £3500, came totally out of the blue less that 3 weeks from the court date with no conditions attached just the usual no admission of liability.

I would like to thank all for there help and support since November last year.

Anyone seen the letter to inform the court of settlement ?

off now to look in the libraries

Best of luck to all that follow

Donation to follow

Cub :D

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Fantastic - there is hope for us then! Did you follow all the steps including draft orders, witness statements and did you send the full bundle including a few items of your own? I'm awaiting AQ so would be interested in how you did it all?

Fantastic - there is hope for us then! Did you follow all the steps including draft orders, witness statements and did you send the full bundle including a few items of your own? I'm awaiting AQ so would be interested in how you did it all?

I picked up the steps to make a claim some time ago from the group , that made the framework for my claim. I did include draft orders but instead of witness statement I had a statement of evidence. I did use a basic court bundle and added my own stuff to it. I also added papers several days after the bundle was submitted as more info became available by submitting to the court and S&C on the same day.

My top rules to anyone would be

1 ) Read as much as you can

2) Dont panic.

3) When you use a template from the group , ensure it is edited to fit your claim. its very easy to miss a paragraph that makes no sense to your claim

4) Keep all papers filed safely and in date order

5) Carefully index your court bundle

6) Send everything by recorded delivery or better and keep postal reciepts

7) Be nice to the court

8) Don't forget to Google , there are loads of articles on bank charges as you would expect.

9) Set a Google alert to inform you of any bank charge news

10) Ask questions in the group , a problem shared and all that

11) Get a white board to put your idea's down

12) Keep a backup of your docs on a pendrive

13) Read any referance you make to the Law UTCC etc so you understand the basics.

14) Understand all the TLA's

Its very much a stage by stage thing , once you have submiited say your SAR, just start to prepare your LBA, never go too far ahead there is ample time between stages to do your research , when court date aproached practice an introductary speech to the court , put it on Q cards

I hope this helps

Best wishes and good luck to all

Cub