Call for HSBC evidence - T&Cs and related documents needed.

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you have old HSBC T&Cs or other correspondence tending to show that the HSBC has historically treated their charges as penalties or in someway related to their administrative costs.

We owuld like to get a scan of thse documents - in single file pdf format please.

Email them to evidence@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I assume you have seen the sticky in the HSBC forum which has some T&Cs. We still don't have all of them, and better copies of some of them are needed, but what we do have is pretty strong I'd say. The contract appears explicitly to impose an obligation not to exceed an OD limit, and provides (or warrants?) that the charges are to cover admin and mgmt costs.

• 1 month later...

I've got a photocopy of the T&C's from Sept 99 if you want them, HSBC sent them to me whilst refusing to remove a default. Not a great copy so I don't think they will scan on the machine I have available, but if you have a postal address, PM me with it and I will send it that way. I think I saw an address somewhere but can't find it now.