big cock roach

jezzyjet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there,ive been sufferind with a really painful bout of toncilitus and being unable to stand the pain ,i went down to my local a&e at chase farm hospital in north london,arriving at around 8.15 and last in a line of around 20 people, only 1 had been seen in half an hour i waited,the reason i left ,a cockroach of around an inch and a half walked across the floor in front of us ,a lady pointed out this fact to a nurse who said "eergh thats horrible" and then walked off without taking any action,i then stamped on the cockroach and left mumbling something under my breath about rather dying at home! NICE

jezzy

R.B.S Mastercard £7,189.00 written off default removed

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

Presumably you were holidaying in Chad or somewhere simlar - this couldn't surely have happened in the 4th richest country on the earth, could it?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

hi dave ,would have thought not, i stamped on it as i was making its way to what looked like an internal double sealed man hole cover that happened to look like it was damaged and not sealed properly on one corner,lovely jubbly!!!

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

not yet,their thinking of shutting the a&e at that hospital anyway,not to say thats not a good reason not to complain,who should i complain too? and do you really think it will make a difference? nobody seems to give a s**t if i were a nurse or a doctor i would be splashing disinfectant round myself,even if it were for my own personal satisfaction,but all the staff seem to do is walk around chatting most of the time,never proactive but thats my opinion,how hard is it to keep things clean? when my wife was in for our second child she found a used pair of disposable knickers in her locker and there was food debris down the sides of the ward chairs,my opinion is that they employ zombies to clean,nobody has any pride,and no standards seem to be set,i thought ward sisters or is it matrons were there for that reason or dont they exist any more

jezzy

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

in fact ive had an idea,im going to write a story and send it to my local paper,it will get more attention that way,better than

"thankyou mr s for your observations in your letter dated bla-bla you can rest-assured that we will be looking into this matter and doing jack s**t about it"" know what i mean jezzy

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh lets close down all hospitals that have an insect in them. Those pesky spiders, flies, woodlouse etc.

Hospitals aren't clean rooms you know, they are not sterile facilities, of course insects are going to find their way into hospital, just like that solitary spider that appears in your bath.

Get a grip.

Disclaimer: Any advice given is solely my own. I advise you seek professional advice in the first instance.

get a grip,you must be joking,given the choice where would you rather be treated,in a clean safe enviroment or somewhere that bugs run around and simple cleaning and disinfecting seems to be overlooked,if it were a spider it wouldnt have bothered me,as far as closing hospitals because of insects thats not what i was implying but hospitals used to be clean and pretty sterile,thats the idea isnt it? just hope you dont find yourself in one of those hospitals that doesnt see the importance of good hygene i know two people who contracted M.R.S.A, in such places and one of them died!obviously some peoples standards are not as high as others !

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's the difference between a spider and a cockroach? Disinfectants won't kill cockroaches or any other insects (disinfectants haven't been used in a long time anyway - bacteria have become resistant).

Are you sure that the people you knew who contracted MRSA, did so from the hospital. Far more likely, it was poor hygiene by themselves, their visitors or staff. I am not saying that hospitals shouldn't clean, but an insect is little to do much damage nor show how clean a hospital is. If there were body fluids, contaminated clinical waste or a inch thick layer of dust - then yes. Hospitals are dirty places by their very nature.

A third of the population carry staph aureus. Most are unaware of this, until they enter a hospital and screened. Healthy people are not affected by MRSA...infact being colonised is normal. It only causes a problem, when people have open wounds that MRSA gets into. This is when MRSA becomes deadly. And a lot of people in hospital have wounds or open sites, such as cannulae and catheters.

What I am saying is, you cannot definately identify the source of MRSA. Hygiene, primarily hand hygiene is vital for ALL people, not only staff.

Oh btw, I work in a hospital.

Disclaimer: Any advice given is solely my own. I advise you seek professional advice in the first instance.