kennythecelt 1 v halifax and BOS 0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if by that you mean reliably cr*p, then yes!

Proper pies come from the North West (of England!) :D

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

I suppose you could say your particular pie manufacturing operation really is a 'people business' :lol:

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

That's some pie Kenny :-o

There is a bakery near me called 'The 'Scotch Bakery' that makes traditional mutton pies...

Write to your MP and

I never jest Kenny.....especially when I have Clarisse around for lunch evilgrin0007.gif

Write to your MP and

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I prefer Cumberland Sausage to dubious pies!

But it's Smoked Salmon for lunch - which I'm just about to have!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Mmmmmmm... cumberland sausage, creamy mash and onion gravy - it doesn't get much better :D

Write to your MP and

Yup!

It was SALAR!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

That sounds absolutely scrumptious, (had a dictionary for my dinner , hehehe). We only have Cumberland sausages, you just can't beat 'em on taste.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That sounds absolutely scrumptious, (had a dictionary for my dinner , hehehe). We only have Cumberland sausages, you just can't beat 'em on taste.

SURF & TURF

SURF & TURF

Dusary call me thick, but will you please explain, thank you, ta, very muchly!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a combination of meats (steaks) and fishy things!

Thanks

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, well.

File not to me and others.

1. Received letter from BoS requesting £5 charge for copy statements on one of my accounts. Please confirm whether you want to pay and proceed. Telephone number is 08458 500027, fax 0845 603 9009.

I asked them what this is all about, very nicely. Ask them what account number the given roll number relates to. It is for the only account for which I have 2 sets of full banking history. Ah well!

She says that I should have received a form to fill in as their recharge procedures have just changed. (really- anyone heard anything!). (probably a complaint form!??!) Have not got it anyway and don't need it, and will see what happens. They are totally incompetent. However, I am seeing how that can be used to advantage. As we shall now see.

2. I had managed to put together what I thought was a fairly comprehensive list of account numbers (11 in total) with BoS and related companies inc current accounts, a couple of loans and mortgages, a preference account, Halifax. While I was on the phone to BoS, as above, I was looking through a file and noticed an interesting letter relating to my recent house sale. It confirmed that I had paid in full and the account was closed. But there was a phone number and I'm up for a challenge, the account number would also be handy. The address was Chester and their phone number is 0845 606 1654. So I rang it.............Red rag to a bull with me!

3. After the usual security checks. Extremely helpful bloke. Gave me list of account numbers (5) in total, going back to 1998. (very grateful to him, BoS never gave me this)

This was a bit of a shock as the numbers are not part of the original 11, so there are now 16 accounts, all but one closed. (I am pretty sure the number will increase as I boldly go)

These loans are Scotbuilder (plus), Homeloan, Preference. Sometimes a courier would arrive with a cheque at a prearranged time. Felt appreciated in those days- how I was conned. These loans were really about attempts to hold things together and consolidate as a result of bank charges etc.

Anyhow.

Him. We only keep statements for 2 years as they are wiped off the system so that we can comply with the data protection act. That service is done to protect you from fraudulent access.

Me Hey Hey! Hold on. I have paid 2 lots of £10 cheques for full banking informatation. SARs, have you heard of them. No Sir. I felt like Emile Zatopek (Excuse possible spelling error!).

Me Surely you don't think that I accept that. I know you know. What part of the data protection Act is it that you are referring to please? I for one would like to know.

OK sir, lots of customers come on here for tax purposes and we can go as far back as the year zero. We will send you the information on that basis.

Lets see.

However, as MacBoy would say Kerchiiinnnngggg!!! That gives me plenty of ammo.

May I assist ja-de. Let me know what you think!!!!

Surf 'n Turf Salad on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It looks lovely, but there's a bit too much just for me, I think we should share it out between us all on our forum-what do you think????

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now you ask me :rolleyes: - Just eaten, and totally stuffed

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) :lol:

Write to your MP and