Moneyclaim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

same happened to me...

Natwest will state that they will defend all the claim. This is partly a tactic to give them more time to decide what to do. They are not going to tick the box that gives you your money back at this stage, that would be far too simple and ethical!

Having read all the problems on this page (and then some) a situation that happened yesterday has prompted me to claim for unfair charges... I had a dd due to come out yesterday and put money in via online banking yesterday morning around 9am. Having checked my online account all through the day the money was there and the dd was listed to come out. Having checked my online account this morning they have refused the dd and charged me the £38 because my money wasnt in on time????????????? I have calculated charges just over the past 6 months and it has come in at just over 1k should I send the letter or is it just a waste of time...:-|

Got a letter from the court today saying "an acknowledgement of service of your claim has been filed".

NatWest intend to defend all of this claim! Is this normal? :confused:

Yeap - totally normal.

Expect a defence in due course from Cobbetts in Manchester who Natwest appear to be using asking on what basis the various acts are being used.

They will usually issue this defence right at the very last minute as well.