ukiainib V's MBNA

ukiainib
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just thought, I am sitting here going through my file for MBNA and noticed the postal order is still sitting here, where they returned it to me, suppose I could send it back to them, as a payment towards the remaining debt, rather than putting £10 in the bin.

If you take it back to the post office with receipt they will refund the money for you

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Damn, they could not leave it for 6 years, suppose 2 years is good enough. so here is the latest letter.

ruthbridge20090604_small.jpg

Anyone know how to handle these people, as MNBA did not answer my last letter, and I suppose it is my own fault for not going through with taking them to court about it.

Edited by ukiainib

• 4 weeks later...

ONLY 50 signatures on the No.10 petition so far - COME ON PEOPLE :evil:

Petition to: Request a special investigation by the FSA and OFT into the harrassment by consumers and their families through the debt collection practices of MBNA and specifically the practices related to telephone calls and defaults while in dispute

Please check your Spam folder to acknowledge the email receipt so your signature actually shows on the petition, thank you:cool: