Tmobile Default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I was wondering if there is anyone on the forum that may be able to help.

I am currently in the process of sorting out my credit history and I am looking for some advice with removing a T-Mobile default. Long story short, ex-wife's phone, messy divorce.....default.

So far I have tried requesting CCA from T-Mobile, they have replied stating they do not have to supply this.

Does anyone have any idea how the best way to approach this would be?

Many thanks

Take some time to look around this forum. There's a stick at the top about mobile phone companies and the CCA, and telling you how to go about submitting a SAR.

However, if you didn't pay the bill (I'm assuming it was in your name), and you defaulted, then you defaulted. You can't change history, and it'll stay there for 6 years.

Afraid snu's correct - the default is simply a note that the contract entered into wasn't conducted in the way it was supposed to. Even when paid off, the default remains, showing as 'satisfied; (settled). It does drop off after 6 years, but if you try to argue the toss, they say (a) you gave permission, and (b) it is an accurate reflection of how the account was conducted.

Life's a bitch! (And not helped by CRA's).

So far I have tried requesting CCA from T-Mobile, they have replied stating they do not have to supply this.

Forgive me, but I am not sure what you mean by this. Have you asked them for all information they hold on you under the Data Protection Act? Or have you asked them to supply the letter they wrote to you regarding your default, as one is required under the Consumer Credit Act (which doesn't cover phone companies, unfortunately)?

Regards

Jeff

Hi Jeff, thanks for looking in. I Requested CCA as I was going to approach from this angle, I realise that is not a valid route now. Have just been doing a bit of reading regarding further action I may be able to take and am going to be paying close attention to un1boy's thread.

Will send off DPA first thing tuesday to try and get an idea as to what my position is.