Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, I think you are at a disadvantage here, I suspect Auburn not only has her RSA 1,2 and 3 but is practised in the the other subtle office arts such as the sexy phone voice and phone chatup (if they are giving her statements back to 1995 shes a grade 1..!!! )

pete.........

Well Really Pete I am shocked and horrified here :eek: how could you possibly suggest such a thing!!!!:p

Ian this is exactly what the letter states,

Thank you for your request with regard to information about transactions and charges/fees on your account.

We will forward to you copies of statements covering the period in question. These will begin to arrive in seperate batches and will be with you shortly.

If you require more information, please let us know.

Angela C Harris

Centre Manager..........

this is dated the 21.06.07 and in fairness to them I only calle don the 4th to request it......... must admit to being VERY VERY surprised they granted this by telephone request....

WEll Ian funny you should mention that cos I am now going for 95-01 and from dec 06- 2 the date they pay me for this current claim..... well if there are any charges ( sadly there are not) and if that is not enough have a managed loan from the student days, but not sure if I know enough to go after them for that one........

Yeah you may well need your parachute account, am sure when I stratmy 2nd claim I will also....

I am going to seek solace and comfort for those spurious allegations Pete has made:(

rockin all over the world

I will go and climb into the loft and see if I can find the Freaky, just for you:D

I am sitting here waiting onthe post lady coming, in the unlikely event that Auntie Kate or Auntie Rachel have written to me:rolleyes:

Hang on Freaky, this is for 2002-2005....... I asked for 95-2001 although the letter does say they will come in batches. so hopefully over the next couple of days they will come............

Nothing from Auntie Kate or Auntie Rachel:mad:

Oh I see Pete, not only do you pick on the small guy, you also throw out spurios allegations!!! and then you laugh at them!!!!!

I am going to require therapy for this and I am sending you the bill:p

freaky if you need a copy of this letter, if they refuse to supply the ifo via a phone call, you can have it............:D

or maybe I should make your phone call given that I have talents I was unaware of!!!!;)

well they did say batches............... and htis is the frist one............. or is it as I suspect a ploy by them to avoid sending the correct ones..........

ok will phone them right now freaky........what voice should I use?

Pete has gone VERY quiet!!!!

Well I never, would you believe that they made a mistake, and I should have been informed at the time of my request that they do not hold any information or statements prior to 2001..

They are only required by law to hold 6 years

Hiya auburn - it seems we are at the same stage of our requests........and I still have nothing. I thought I would give HSBC a call yesterday to see if they could shed some light - but they said that now it is with legal they couldn't tell me anything. I called Kate - voice mail.......how fustrated are you on a scale of one to ten???? I sent my directions of draft order on 19th June......

I am off that scale Kerry............lol.. well well past it......... you wont get anything from Auntie Kate, not until either when you submit your court bundle or on the court steps just prior to the hearing.........

I am in the process of compiling a letter to take with me to the court on the 7th Augst for the pre lim hearing.......... will also print off another 2 copies, one for the court and one for DG.......it is an accaptance letter, but under my terms and conditions. not thiers.....

I am hopefuly that some time this week they will contact me with an offer after sendign my draft directions request.......but not very hopeful.........

the only good thing is that all this contact by us and none from them is more proof for the judge as to who has been reasonable and who has tried all possible avenues to reslovle without using the courts.........

Still doesnt help with our frustrations.............:mad: :mad: :mad:

A very nice young gentleman is putting me on hold whilst he checks for me.........they do come in several bathes over a few days he has said,... but aske dfo rt e date of my request.........

They must be getting low on Bath's to send them out in... should I send them the phone number of a plumbers merchant ? :D

pete

no they did not rsg... as DG deadline for submitting is the 24th July........ by the end of the weekend ending 16.06, it had still notbeen seen by the judge........

the court officer said it could well be another 10-14 days before he did that was on the 16th........ so given that I would have been given 14 days and then they would..... it would have gone beyond what was ordered in may......

and its only a pre lim hearing anyway. so did nto push it............. but am now working on my submissions to the court due in 5 days before the hearing which is the 7th of august........

and I am not here from the 12th july until the 23rd. so DG might just have a problem if they leave it that late and try and conctact me...........

if you alter the time scale on the direction to either 7 or 14 for both parties from the date of service, it might be better, if you have 4 or more weeks till your court date............. also depends on how busy your court is..........