tillys son v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon

Sorry to butt in but I've been reading your thread with interest, you seem to know the score.

I wonder if I could pick your brain for a second.

I live in Scotland and........

I have just recieved my final letter of rejection from the bank. I have two accounts I wish to claim on.

One claim is for 6,000 the other for 3,500.

Fos are no longer taking claims.

1) So I believe I now have two options, I have a friend in England whose address I can use on MCOL, but I'm a little unsure about going down this road.

2) File my claim at the court nearest to Halifax's head office in Halifax, Stevekenevo has done this and been successful.

When I file my claim using either method do I need to do a claim for each account or can I lump them together.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

moneyhelp, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I hate the idea of this anyways

Hi Till,

Want to start two new claims, one for me against the Halifax again cos they took some charges off me after I filed my 1st claim with the court and the other claim is for my hubby with the BOS, is it still ok to do this? Not been on for a bit and got loads of catching up to do x

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

well i started 2 new claims this one and barclaycard correction 3 halifax they did the same to me so i would say go for it the advise is carry on as normal have a read of the thread please read this but i would start your claims

Have you tried a call or email just to remind them?

OR ONE OF THESE inthenuts.gif !!

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Ok will do, 2 prelims being sent tomorrow x

th_hatchet.gif Go get `em Sanand. they are putting out a lot of misinformation, but it seems business as usual for us.

.......................................23_32_7.gif.....................................

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

yes thats the same as what i got makes you feel as though your trying to snoop

well aint you ?

I keep gettin that when I feel like nosing around aswell. pcfite.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00