tillys son v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant keep you away now....!

You will soon become as addicted as the rest of us.....:D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

think i already am good to see site helper under yourname ssl:)

Thanx tilly :smile:

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tilly

Can't keep you away LOL - I send a second LBA after receiving the 2nd standard fob off letter at 4 weeks, advising them that I am serious and that I will be filing a court claim but if I did so I will be claiming the interest charged on the unlawful charges. So if they didn't intend to defend why not just pay what I am asking for, which is the refund of my charges. Unfortunately I have not had the spare money to file my claim plus with problems with printing off s/s which I am working on now, even so, Halifax have not responded either by letter or by crediting my account - quelle no surprise there. I will find the link and post it shortly

Suze;)

Me again, LittleSally sent me the link which can be found in my thread post 25 or on her thread littlesallyVNatWest***WON*** post 68. I have sent it but has not worked out for me. I think Halifax are just waiting for 8 weeks to tell us to get lost or to wait for us to file the claim. Well next pay day I will be. What was your timescale from start to finish in the end Tilly?

Best of luck with this one too tills!!! dont know how you find the time:eek: god help them all when you get back off your hols....banks watch out :lol: tillys about hahahaha xx

• Haha 1

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:):) Hi Tilly, good to see you are back still kicking them where it hurts, In the pocket;), I saw somewhere ( I think that it may have been in one of your threads) a super duper idiots guide to filling out the N1, but I can`t find it again. It may have been from Seasidelady or Dusary, can you help? thanks :-D:-D

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Here is the link i gave Tilly.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-885113.html

I hope it helps you.

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here