toots68 Brother vs Barclays

toots68
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Need my hand held on this one as well as my own !

Sent LBA to Natwest on the 5th May and recieved a 2/3 offer letter dated 8th May. Obviously would like to push for the full amount requested.

What letter do we need to send next ?

Many Thanks

Nationwide Bank Account subject access request

21st Feb 07, statements received 13th April 2007

Nationwide Credit Card SAR sent 21st Feb 07 .. Still not received :-x

Oh forgot to ask this as well, NatWest obviously want to pay the refund straight into my brothers bank account, and he has an overdraft which I am assuming they will reduce swiftly to eat up any 'winnings' he gets. Are we within our rights to demand payment by cheque ?

Thanks again

Me again .....

Just had a look through the template letters to reject the offer and cant work out which one would be the correct one as they all mention returning payment already received. The letter sent alongside the offer letter that you have to sign and send back if you accept the offer states .....

" I accept your offer in full and final settlement of my complaint £XXX.XX (advantage packaged account fees, stopped cheque fees, interest and charges refunds already applied to your account will have been excluded as appropriate.)"

hi,

take a look at this one http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html .

When barclays settled my claim i asked for payment by cheque and they agreed to it, but please be aware that they might take anything owed from it (they didnt with me but its best to be aware).

claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

Hi Claire

Looked at those letters but still couldnt decide which one is the correct one, Im wondering if its worth making a phone call as it says if you would like to discuss this offer please contact the number above, and trying to push for the full amount less the interest, think my brother would rather do this than go down the court route if at all possible.

I am so stupid !!!! I have just realised that its NatWest not Barclays, seem to have a real mental block lately .... sorry have been posting this in the wrong forum, think its ok now