SPONGEBOBSQUAREPANTS! v Barclays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Further to my suggestion yesterday, just wondering what the popular concensus would be. Does anybody else think it might be worth ALL of us leaving £1 in our accounts for 1 or 2 weeks and see how much Barclays lose in interest!! Let me know your thoughts. It might be another feather in our bow against the banks !!!!!!

i would have to put in £301 to let them have £1 lol.

only joking.select a certain day and do it,be interesting if certain branches ran out of money.after all it is the reason building societies restrict withdrawals .tez

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why only 2 weeks theres quite a few building societies doing current accounts and offering good interest,with o d facilities.may not get cheque book but there nearly obsolite now anyway.my parachute account is with one.be crossing over very soon.thats what people should do cross over on same day.but cant see point of crossing over to banks that are in dispute with their own clients.tez

Ok, so who gonna start this, " lets desert Barclays " petition ?

And when is the date ?

I want to sign NOW :mad:

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

my hearing is for Cardiff on the 14th November, do I have to just sit here and wait to be contacted by the court or is there something I should be doing? Is there any point in ringing Barclays? I dont even know who is dealing with my case at Barclays, is it worth getting in touch with them and enquiring who is handling my claim?