Corn Flake v HSBC **SOOO WON!!!**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS, CORN FLAKE!

JUST LIKE CRUSHER ALWAYS SAYS - IT'S LIKE A BIG GAME OF CHICKEN AND GUESS WHAT - YOU DIDN'T FLINCH - THEY DID!!!!!

VERY WELL DESERVED AND I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU - TRULY!!!

now, a couple of things - as that court date is coming up quite soon - you need to write to the court - with thanks and say that it has been resolved. giving your claim number, etc.

also, and this is important - we need the info from more settled claims - so please can you send a pm to a mod - any of them - hsbcrusher, garyh, zootscoot, anybody - and give them the details - your username, bank, amount of the claim and dates and settled amount - you'll know - it's going in a data base for settled claims to be used by other claimants - so, please do it.

and, if possible - make a donation to the site to keep it going.

again, very warmest congratulations - your court bundle will live on - i keep pointing out your table of contents for peeps to use as a model.

spend wisely!!

Cornflake - congrats! did you end up going to court in the end....?

Nope the money was paid into my account with no letter etc.

Just a quick question, As I now have the money, although I havent had confirmation that its my settlement payment will it be ok to cancel the claim with the court?

Tanya xx

I should think the letter will be following soon. If not, write to the court pointing out that since the sum paid corresponds to your claim, you are assuming that this is what defendant has done, although you have no written confirmation, and would like to discontinue your claim on that basis.

Meanwhile, write to them and get them to confirm that this is your settlement indeed.

Well done, you. :-D