NAT WEST will not return my PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That letter looks good to me, Lets see if the supply the agreement within the timescale, Dont hold your breathe waiting though..lol

Good Luck and let us know what their response is..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Firstly they will have to provide actual evidence that a signed agreement for the PPI was active, as for them stating that you should have imformed them that you had retired, Well im am sure that their computer system will have your date of Birth etc stored and it does not take a genius to work out the date you retired.

They will probably try and use this as a scape goat to cover themselves, If you have the Terms and Conditions of the PPI I would have a good read through them and see if it states anywhere about informing them if you retire. I have not seen this in any policies that I have looked through so far.

At the time you took out the Card did they inform you that the PPI was Optional or were you lead to believe that the PPI was a condition of getting the card ?, If you were lead to believe it was in fact a condition of obtaining the card then you have grounds for claiming the policy as being Mis-Sold.

Ian

• Haha 1

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Ahh Itsme ,

you got ther 1 Min before me..lol

You have a legal right to obtain this information for the fee enclosed, With them sending this back they are denying you your legal rights.

Ian

I would send them back the £1 cheque along with a very stiff letter demanding your information as previously requested. I would state that as you have already requested this information on (date) and they have refused this information I would give them 7 days to supply the information and warn them that if they do not conform to your request you will take the matter up with the proper Authorities.

Thats Just my opinion, Others may have more ideas too..

Ian

Hi Maggie,

Looks ok to me, see what they respond with..

Good Luck

Ian

• 1 month later...

Nice One Maggie ;):D

Ian

• 3 months later...

I like the Dear Muppet..lol

They Cannot pass on Information etc to DCA when the account is clearly in dispute... I would send the letter above from Sandbro.. BUt i would change the Dear Muppet...lol

Ian

Ian