style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Here are the letters you need for non compliance. If yorkshire decide to go to court, then you will have all the backing you need, if it is small claims it will not incurr their costs and you may just catch the biggest fish of your life. Go for it!:)

forgot to ask what happens if yorkshire decide to go to court and defend it. have they done this to anyone yet?

Hehehe they wont as that would mean they would have to reveal their costing structure.

You may end up in court, but it will never go to trial.

There's no need to get stressed about this process, just hold your nerve and you'll win through.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

thats a cracker. 29lb too must be very honest, lot of people would have said it was a 30. where does he fish? i'm in the north east. not a lot of venues round here with fish of that stamp. i'm now jealous.

thanks also to you curly. seems like a minefield when your going in blind. really would love to cream yorkshire. they put people in this situation where you have to take out a loan with them to get out of a spiralling debt they put you in. taking kids to florida in nov if we get that money back i'm going to spoil em rotten.

It was on Sale Water Park, Manchester, he has been going for the last 5 weekends with bivvie etc and caught nothing till last weekend he got 2 one about 19 he has a photo of that with himself on so I won't post that. This he caught at 11.30 at night and he was on his own so couldn't get the photo holding it. That is a 4 foot net it's lyiong on so you can see how big it is. Trouble now is he wants one of them bait boats £1200 quid, I am only here because of his debt. He does my head in:D

£1200 :eek: thats day light robbery. i've got a lakestar pocket rocket with graphic sounder and they're only £900 :) expensive lark is carp fishing. i wanted to get some new gear when i get my money off yorkshire but the wifes demanded i spend it on her and my 2 little uns. so looks like my gps system for my bait boats on hold for a while yet.

And so it should be, get yourself a stick and string and a worm or two. I do hope you sort this out yourself, honestly you will have all the backing you need. I am a pure novice, but I do know what is right and wrong, all the best to you :)