Garsan v HSBC

garsan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am 60 and I started claiming for my daughter through MCOL, HSBC said they were going to defend, the 28 days were nearly up, but when I checked the MCOL website today, this is what I found.

Will they send me a copy of their defence?

What happens now

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

hello garsan & welcome

you will get transfer papers to your local court & from there you will hear what direction the judge decides to take

you may / may not need to do an allocation questionaire.

you may / may not need to pay an allocation fee.

each local court seems to differ

theres a couple of links to read through to explain better

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

hello garsan & welcome

you will get transfer papers to your local court & from there you will hear what direction the judge decides to take

you may / may not need to do an allocation questionaire.

you may / may not need to pay an allocation fee.

each local court seems to differ

theres a couple of links to read through to explain better - freaky you about?? if not I'll get them for you later

How long

When the details go to my local court, how long is it before I hear, as I go away for a week. I suppose they give you enough time between each process. Also will i be able to see their defence????

you now know they've defended - even without getting the letter from the court because it says so on mcol. so in post 1 of the link above - the new-28 day link - it talks about writing to dg to nudge them into an offer - current advice is a letter to dg every 10 days until they make an offer.

(i'm xx years old (not far behind you) and i got involved by doing this for my son almost one year ago exactly - just thought i'd tell you so we old parents can stick together - you'll soon be the one dishing out help to the newbies)