Beware Aria Technology Ltd -Aria PC Technology

eren_a
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aria Technology Limited (Aria PC Technology) lured my custom by its reference to the BBC, etc. It advertises itself as a seller to the BBC, government departments, local government, education authorities, public bodies such as other educational establishements –that to me was references from those. But, as follows have been my experience with it and facts on record & public about it.

In my dealings with it I had to consult the OFT & TS, even the Information Commissioner! Aria Technology Ltd is on the record to have been warned by the Office of Fair Trading/Trading Standards as to its trading practices. Also, it was santioned the Committee for the Supervision of Telephone Information for misleading advertising. It has Court Judgements against it, and Expert findings of fact by Nominet Dispute Resolution against it.Yet, even though reminded of its Director’s undertaking in the Companies House records to discourage fraud, alerted that it may not be immune to a general investigate audit of all of its affairs, it would’t even say if there was reason to consider claiming from a Receiver, nor if it’d made a name-change proposal, and did’t reply its director & company secretary even at their direct contact addresses on official records!

In my case Aria Technology Limited -Aria PC Technology would not refund a mere £28 at this time, as it put it. There is record of it not paying monies awarded to the consumer by the County Court, the Judgement having had to be sought to be enforced by way of Court officials seizing its assets. On the Companies House records there are 4 zero-satisfied legal charges on all it owns, including the proceeds of all future sales. It’s total registered gurantee is £1,000 & it refers to a principal-shareholder when in fact all of its shares are held by its sole-owner/director Aria Taheri.

In my dealings with it on its later stationary there was no indication of it being limited by guarantee, and its name was, more than by way of that omission, different than its official registered name. It states that it was established in 1993, but Companies House records show it in fact to have been incorpoated in 1997 with no business dealings declared over 20 years.

It said there was nothing wrong with returned the goods and could not refund; then, that that I had damaged them but would not say how. It made testing/restocking deductions, even for an item never returned to it, which it would not say why & how. When reminded of the law in respect of cooling-off period returns, it wrote that its owner-director-MD Aria Taheri, and its Company Secretary Frank Harasiwka -qualified through the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators, advised that the refund would not be authorised. When threatened with legal action it wrote to confirm a purported telephone agreement to make legal entitlements subject to conditions limiting or restricting the exercise one’s lawful rights; asked to explain, it said I made no sense –was asked what it did not understand but would not say. Having been warned that it was necessitating unnecessary correspondence costing me time, effort and money, it sent me what purported to be a plaint-note claiming money for faxes I sent it, which surprised the County Court when I enquired who knew nothing of it then, nor much later.

I, having had satisfactory dealings over years with others similar, on both occasions had many problems with it common in its consumer dealings. With a product rating in the biggest computer magazine of 3 out 10 & elsewhere with a business rating of only 3.19 out of 10, still elsewhere in last month's statistics 67% was the overall consumer dissatisfaction with it. A computer magazine with wide publicity announced recently to have withdrawn it rating based on what was submitted for laboratory-testing upon the discovery that what actually it was selling was different.

Goods I bought from it had been misdesribed and were also otherwise unfit for the purpose. Its sole-director/owner having stated in a newspaper to have bought defective goods & repaired & sold them at 6 times the cost price with 500% profit, on a website not its own a salesman of its reference by the way to its products has been in terms of he only selling the (=excrement).

In my case it sought to avoid refence to returned goods branded as having been manufactured by other than itself. It is on the record to been found by Nominet Dispute Resolution to have marketed goods using logo/label/name of another manufacturer with the specific purpose of confusing the consumers as to the origin of the goods in fact manufactured by itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a total nightmare. Is it all resolved now, and if not how can we help you?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you Cara. I reserved my rights in some respects until I have time to deal with them. I think it benefits the consumer to know. Thanks again.

• 5 years later...

Aria PC sent me second hand items then did not want to refund me!

I recently ordered a couple of items from Aria when they arrived it was obvious they were used and second hand and none of the items were sealed as they should be every time I phoned the customer services they were fobbing me off wirth some excuse or reason why they cant help me so I sent everything back then it was a nightmare to get my money back took over a month and endless phone calls and emails eventually I had to claim my money back through paypal which took a few weeks as the seller did not participate in the paypal claim, it was complete nightmare DO NOT USE ARIA PC !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Sounds like a total nightmare. Is it all resolved now, and if not how can we help you?
I have returned a motherboard to them from my 14 year old grandsons home built computer. Had it checked before returning by a reputable computer repair company . ARIA refuse to replace the part ,saying damage to pins have been noted . This is fallacious !

The company that checked the motherboard commented that the unit is faulty !!

I intend to go to the small claims court .

As this thread is over 6 years old, you may need to start your own thread now so people can see you and offer advice if you need it

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

start a new thread

of your own.

thread closed to prevent recent actions re-occurring.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks