Andy Vs Abbey

andypal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Cf, some people treat me with respect instead of calling me a smutty pensioner and casting aspersions about me. :p

Andy, you may call me Trish if you like although I prefer Tricia.

If you're reading the Angels thread you'll be in for a giggle.

One question - you wanna wear see through kecks as well? ;)

Bonnie! What are you worried about? (uhh oh, another man, damn!!!!) I will have to heed to you all as much as I would like to be initiated into the CharleysAngels, I think Charley rules.

Cool Tricia! Pensioner! you should be in bed by now. There will be a long queue at the post office tomorrow (lol). Just ah bit of laughter. Whar are you wanna wear see through kecks?

ANDY VS ABBEY 23rd April 2007 -

'Don't get mad, get even'

'Patience is a virture'

If you read the Angels thread you'll soon catch on about the see through kecks. :)

I'm sure Charley would love some male company, he's always on about us ganging up on hi, but he keeps coming back for more.

He's busy at the moment, trying to think of a way to explain Marianne Faithfull and the Mars bar to Kia. ;) He's squirming trying to find the words. It should be good when he finally sorts it out. :D

I may be a pensioner but as you can see, I can hold my own with you youngsters, age is a great leveller and I can level with the best.

yep i agree sorry for hijacking your thread but we do that we jump threads and it must be taking him a while to find where that mars bar goes xxkia

Nope, I'm still here, I decided to stick around a bit longer and keep you youngsters under observation.

Kia, I think he knows where it goes love, he's just not sure how to tell you where it goes. :D

He's worried where she plans to stick her crutches

i nearly didn't make that plural:eek:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

He's worried where she plans to stick her crutches

i nearly didn't make that plural:eek:

lmfao!!!!! u r just soooooooo bringing this conversation into the gutter!!! i can never take yr advice seriously again!!!

bank stuff is always serious!!

everything else is a laugh:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

You been on the pop again Cf, your conversation is becoming very risque!!! :D

Pot..........kettle.............kettle.............pot!!!;):p

PS,

I haven't touched a drop all weekend

Well following an exciting couple of days talking with CharleysAngels I am back to Abbey business. My charges has be checked again, request for payment letter is ready and I am off to Post office to send them Recorded Signed for 1st Class to the Milton Keynes Address. :)

ANDY VS ABBEY 23rd April 2007 -

'Don't get mad, get even'

'Patience is a virture'