Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im totally on yr side girls, id luv 2 c how "gobby" the boys r in person (when im armed with my clippers too)!!! which could b worrying considering i thought my poor gunea pig was a gerbil R.I.P :(

He did look like a poodle when id finished with his BUM!!! :eek:

put it this way.... bad eyesight + clippers = a "she" when id finished with it!!! :( (could've been either)?

sorry thats horrible, im gonna so regret this in the morning when im sober (the prev owner told me it was a he but i didnt really look "down there") sob sob

ive gotta go now cos i may b younger than some of u but u've worn me out, i know how poor CF feels now, he must be knackered!!!

:wink:

Guest louis wu
Read it and weep babeeeee!! :D

Just thinking about it is enough to make my eyes water:eek:

Actually, I'd better go too............i've got to be in a meeting 50 miles away at 8.30:)

Night everyone!!

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

hope your sober now bonnie but really love it when your drunk your a hoot i was wetting myself last night at all the late night tom foolary and cf is probablt still sleeping his late night off bless these late nights and at his age ah!!!xkia

Guest louis wu

Hello all

Just a quick note. I have been busy a work , and for some reason I am camping in the back garden with the kids.

Hope your all well, will catch up soon.

Louis

hi bonnie, just a quick question - am i right in thinking your case is at guilford county court? i'm gutted - had papers from epsom court this morning to say my case has been transferred to guilford now - started out at northampton. no other info regarding my aq or n244 just a general form of judgement or order that it has been transferred. guilford is over 30 miles from me - not very happy. i tried contacting them for over an hour but the phone is on a loop and never connects to anyone - just repeates over & over how busy they are.

my patience is wearing very thin!!

Hi Clarion, im still waiting for confirmation of my case being in guildford court, but when i submitted my claim form in Staines thats what i was told. aparrently because of the high vol of bank charge cases theres a female judge in guildford who deals specifically with these!! Apaprt from that im still waiting for Shabbey 2 submit a defence so havent had any correspondence from any court as of yet. Sorry i couldnt b of more help!!! :)

xx

no probs bonnie - its one of those days in the long boring fight to get money back from scabbey. i'm so fed up with them today - i've had to write to them cos they failed to comply with the SAR for my second claim as well. :mad: :mad: :p

they're complete "baskets" (so 2 speak) arent they!!! im soo glad i dont bank with them any more!! The halifax who i bank with now were brill when i claimed from them, just sent 2 letters and a phonecall 2 a lovely guy and they paid up there and then!! I did think it was tooo easy!

I don't bank with them now either - got out while I could. The two claims "in process" are my first attempts really - I have two other claims against Cap One & Providian but can't think about those until I get through these with Abbey first.

Onwards - I suppose!! :D

thats the spirit girl, keep it up!!! i gotta ask a dumb question now (its been a while)!!!!

Where it says on here "give us yr litigation details" does that mean me aswell as ive got a court claim number etc????

any advice greatly appreciated!!

:)

Yes, I think it includes everyone. I sent mine a few days ago to Zootscoot by pm - she never answered and my details don't appear on the litigation printout so no idea whether she did anything with them or not - it says to send to a mod or sitehelper??