Capone (cap one)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Write them a failure to Comply letter stating that they have not supplied the requested agreement and avise them they have commited an offence. If after a further 30 days they have not supplied a copy of the agreement they cannot enforce the agreement until such times as they produce the agreement or via the courts.

I did have a quick scan about for a template letter but couldnt find it..If you have a hunt about in the General Debt & CCA forums you should find one..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good to me Maggie..

Lets see how they squirm out of it this time..lol

Ian

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds to me like a bit of a cover up or delaying tacticts, It could be that they do not actually have the agreement.

Demand a copy of it and ask them to send it recorded delivery this time.

Good luck

Ian

• 1 month later...
answers anyone please???

Hi Maggie,

Have a look here, this should do the job for you..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

Good Luck

Ian

• 2 months later...

LLF Maggie,

Me Rude ....NEVER...well maybe sometimes...

LLF = Laugh Like France

Replace France with a word begging with the same letter, Clue it ends in a K..

Better stop there before I get Detention on CAG..lol

Ian

Good luck for tomorrow Maggie...

Ian

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Maggie,

Sorry to see you are still having a lot of bother with Crap 1, Im sure with the help of folks on here you will get all the support you need.

I myself have been a bit quiet due to personal things going on too and with some more bad health, but Im still around on and off.

You should have changed your telphone number to one of those 0870 number which would have cost them to call you and you get a percentage of the call value..lol , An def Harrasment with over 300 calls, will they ever learn ?

Good Luck and keep your chin up Maggie..

Ian

x

• 4 months later...

:D Congratulations Maggiebroon :D A long hard fight you had with them but you got the right outcome.. Im so glad to see others have the "Balls" (Pardon the Pun..lol) to stand up for their rights. A Very big WELL DONE...

(Just a mental note to myself .. Dont cross Maggiebroon..lol)

Ian :)

• Haha 1