The Two Pronged Approach

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Anyone aware of Nationwide sending out anything other than its standard fob-off letter. I now have a collection of 4, each one saying exactly the same thing. All beginning "I refer to your recent letter".

I even received one back in response to a "Calderbank" letter which, for those of you in the know, is a legally prescribed format to deal with the issue of awarding costs, either at arbitration or at Court, when the matter before the judge concerns monetary issues! The letter includes an offer to settle before the matter gets to Court and is subject to a time limit.

I now realisethat all my letters and dealings with them to date has been handled by the Piers Morgan in their TV advert. What a paradox that is!! It amuses me however, to imagine that such a character is sitting with my letter ‘giving it the advert treatment’ completely unaware of its significance and potential to wipe the smile off their corporate face!

Ain’t I a stinker! :p

ad4.jpg

lol dag, welcome to cag, you seem to be doing very well but please be sure to read the faqs and begin a thread in you relevant banks forum, here you can post any questions and someone will come along and answer you, this is a very friendly site where people are only too happy to help others best of luck to you x

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07