Shumba v Clydesdale Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

been there to shumba!i eventually recieved my statements after months of asking for them back! when i eventually asked for £1600 - which i tottaled up they tried to fob me off with a check for £200! are they crazy!? the FOS Are now dealing with my claim, they told me to send the check back, and they can hopefully get my full amount back! so fingers crossed! and thanks FOS for your help! i believe this is a great way to handle the complaints instead of going through the courts!! x

Thanx for your help again,

Caroline x:p x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks, I think if Roy Castle was alive he'd be here in my house calling me a Recordbreaker!!! After submitting my SAR on 16th March and the fee being paid on the 22nd March I still do not have my data. I've ha all the excuses - we have a backlog, we're working on your case blah blah blah. I have complained to the IC and more recently to FOS who are willing to take my case on.

Now before I start the next stage is there anything I should know - ie as I live in Scotland and my branch is in Scotland what is the max I can claim back? Does it make a difference that the FOS is based in England?? Also the address I have for the dept that deals with charges is in Leeds - should I claim against them??

HELP! I would like to hear from someone in the same situation as me, that we have waited almost 4 months (or more) for a SAR. What happens next?

Thanks