virgin media complaint address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was told by the post office that if you send any letter to a PO Box recorded it was the safest way of knowing that it got there, as I had previously been uncertain about PO Box numbers, but that is another story!

However I am satisfied with the advice from the PO and here is the address where I had sent my letter of complaint (recorded of course!)

Virgin Media Ltd

PO Box 333

Matrix Court

Llansamlet

Swansea

SA7 9BB

Cheers Red

I have written to VM on two occasions, once in February and again in March at the Swansea address and did not receive any sort of reply whatsoever. In fact in the March letter I gave them 30 days notice of my intention to terminate the agreement, the 30 days were up on 11th April, and still got no reply. So don't hold your breath!

Not that I have anything against Wales, but I always dealt with VM at their Wythensahw (Manchester) resolution centre. Real contact with real people. I think the Welsh address was simple to pull together the NTL and TW strands - since this isn't working, try the original!

I can vouch for the fact Wythenshaw do in fact respond - it was here I sent my LBA and I got a call back from a graduate, to explained there were a small team of them within the CS (a bit like 'Torchwood') given free-er reign to resolve issues.

Buzby that is helpul info re Manchester addy.

Think I will send them a copy of my complaint asap (just in case word gets out that they are helpful and VM decide to close them as you previously mentiond) :)

Red

• 2 years later...